So much for Sunday
Two Cents Tuesday Challenge: Compromise
The last few days dealing with surly clients were fraught with high drama and the gnashing of teeth but fortuitously, offered up this week’s Two Cents Tuesday Challenge! Daily life, whether technicolour, monochrome or gray-scale can be, at best, give and take. How we deal with it relies solely on how we react – with logic or emotion, fact or fancy, nature or nurture. This week’s topic – Compromise – can be found in all the spheres that intersect: human, animal, plant, even things inanimate. It is sometimes as simple as our summer garden where the neighbour’s zucchini plant wound its tendrils along a shared fence and down into our tomatoes – the compromise rested between plant and static architecture, between friends’ understanding that sometimes nature needs to seek its own way rather than bend to our will.
So “What does compromise mean to you?”
We would love to see your vision.
For all those who are new readers and in the spirit of this week’s topic, Across the Bored has made a few (minor) changes to the challenge:
HOW DOES THIS WORK?
- I will post some commentary on a random topic that pops into my head (such as the above) and then ask you to respond on the same.
- Feel free to attach photos or artwork you have that fit the current week’s challenge.
- The Challenge will be open for 6 days after it is posted upon which I will post another challenge.
- ENJOY, have FUN and TELL your friends and fellow bloggers.
SO – Create your Two Cents Tuesday Challenge post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your post, title your blog post “Two Cents Tuesday Challenge” and add the same as a tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly (hopefully) reminders.