So many challenges, so little time… Here’s one that Across the Bored’s Muses are generous enough to provide each week and for which we are ever thankful! The Two Cents Tuesday Challenge would like to know what people around the globe think about those things in life which affect us all, those threads of commonality that binds us together no matter how differently we see them.
Your “two cents” is exactly that – your opinion on the topic posted – it may take any form that you find most expresses your point of view: a quote, a motto or saying, an essay or article by you or attributed to someone else, a piece of music, a song, a video, a work of art, photograph, graffiti, drawing or scribble. As with most things, the choice is yours…
For all those who are new readers, Across the Bored presents the “rules” for the challenge:
HOW DOES THIS WORK?
- I will post some commentary on a random topic that pops into my head (have a look at some of the older posts) and then ask you to respond on the same.
- Your point of view on the current week’s challenge can take any form: but it has to be about the topic!
- Please, don’t just link to an old post… challenge yourself.
- The Challenge will be open for 14 days after it is posted upon which I will post another.
- ENJOY, have FUN and TELL your friends and fellow bloggers.
SO – Create your Two Cents Tuesday Challenge post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your post, title your blog post “Two Cents Tuesday Challenge” and add the same as a tag.
- If you would like your reader to see what others are presenting for the same challenge, add a link to the “Two Cents Tuesday” challenge on your own blog.
- Feel free to pick up your badge below
- Remember to Follow to get your weekly (hopefully) reminders.
See what Two Cents looks like:
Intent Lunch Chores Rant Dirty Culture Empty Events Blooms It’s up to You, again Heat Surprise Silly Expectations Lost Abstract Grateful Bliss T-shirts Shoes Loyalty Painting Cook Wishes Paths Writing Birthday Wonder Harvest Size Words Routine Calm Curious It’s up to You Toys Clean Bold Random Heritage Special Happy Gifts Graffiti Brilliant Funny Habit Resolution Relax Sweet Illumination Decoration Morning Style Home Pressure Temptation Manipulation Compromise Procrastination
Grab your Badge
Save this badge to your computer and then upload it from there.
138 thoughts on “TWO CENTS TUESDAY”