There are many challenges out there but this one can be as easy or complex as you desire: The Big 5 Challenge asks people around the globe to think about the week’s question, sometimes simple, sometimes not, but one that we probably all have an answer to no matter where we are, or how different we may be …
Your answer to the “Big 5” question is exactly that – your point of view on the topic posted – it may take any form that you find most expresses your opinion: a simple sentence in the comment box, a lengthy post extolling your views, a quote, a motto or saying, an essay or article by you or attributed to someone else, a piece of music, a song, a video, a work of art, photograph, graffiti, drawing or scribble. As with most things, the choice is yours…
For all those who are new readers, Across the Bored presents the “rules” for the challenge:
HOW DOES THIS WORK?
- Every second Wednesday, I will post some commentary on one of the five Ws (WHO, WHAT, WHERE, WHEN or WHY and sometimes HOW) and then ask you to respond on the same.
- Your point of view on the current week’s challenge can take any form: but it has to be about the topic!
- Challenge yourself to dig deep for an answer.
- The Challenge will be open for 14 days after it is posted upon which I will post another.
- ENJOY, have FUN and TELL your friends and fellow bloggers.
SO – Create your Big 5 Challenge post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your post, title your blog post “The Big 5 Challenge” and add the same as a tag.
- If you would like your reader to see what others are presenting for the same challenge, add a link to the “Big 5” challenge on your own blog.
- Feel free to pick up your badge below
- Remember to Follow to get your weekly (hopefully) reminders.
See what Big 5s look like:
When do you get annoyed? Where do you eat? What do you do? Who do you resemble? Challenger’s Choice What do you crave? How old do you feel? When was your last Duh moment? Where do you relax? Why did you start to blog? Who is your Underdog? What is your Favourite Flower? When is the last time you really laughed? How do you relax? Who did you listen to? Where are you from? What are you reading?
Grab your Badge
Save this badge to your computer and then upload it from there.