out of the primordial soup
Across the Bored has decided at the last minute to shirk off those domestic obligations which can certainly wait until the weather is inclement and head west. Vacation is too large and loaded a word to use in this case, but we have certainly made the arrangements to return to our summer spot of the last few decades with the aim of recharging our psychic batteries for the upcoming long and dreaded winter.
It seems that no matter where we go, whether around the corner or across the oceans, to places unknown or familiar, we always are struck by those things that are different, out of context, those bits of life that excite our imaginations and make us want to just show them to someone else. The Two Cents Tuesday Challenge would venture that the found object pictured above is like much of what we see – Curious.
“How does curious look to you?” – A silly hat or wiffle bat, Granny on her roller skates, things in bottles, painted plates, one weird shoe without a mate, urchins in the ocean deep, twisted kitties fast asleep…
We would love to see your vision.
For all those who are new readers to Across the Bored, here are some guidelines for the challenge: HOW DOES THIS WORK?
- I will post some commentary on a random topic that pops into my head (such as the above) and then ask you to respond on the same.
- Your point of view on the current week’s challenge can take any form: a quote, a motto or saying, an essay, poem or opinion of yours or attributed to someone else, a piece of music, a song, a video, a work of art, photograph, graffiti, drawing or scribble – but it has to be about the topic!
- Please, don’t just link to an old post… challenge yourself.
- The Challenge will be open for 14 days (there will be a reminder post at the 7 day mark) after which I will post another.
- ENJOY, have FUN and TELL your friends and fellow bloggers.
SO – Create your Two Cents Tuesday Challenge post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your post, title your blog post “Two Cents Tuesday Challenge” and add the same as a tag.
- If you would like your reader to see what others are presenting for the same challenge, add a link to the “Two Cents Tuesday” challenge on your own blog.
- Feel free to pick up your badge on the Two Cents Tuesday Challenge page
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly (hopefully) reminders.