Across the Bored tends to get easily waylaid – doggy daily constitutionals, Miss Z’s litany of wardrobe woes, the Ghost’s ongoing forays into the depths of academia and the editorial reviews they engender, the supposed approach of spring/summer and the garden that is not (yet), laundry, laundry, the lure of the iPhone, never mind work – the basic stuff of life – so inevitably we sometimes lose bits. Luckily, there are outside prompts to remind us of those things that we meant to get to but didn’t and so now we are.
Heyjude from Travel Words was kind enough to pass along the Super Sweet Blogging award to us ( a fave ‘cuz it has cupcakes)! She has a lovely blog filled with tons of lush pictures from her travels, tidbits of history, neighbourhood trivia and fun facts about places that we might not get to otherwise – well worth settling yourself in for a little armchair afternoon’s journey.
As with most, if not all, awards there are some Rules…
The Rules for accepting your nomination:
- Thank the Super Sweet Blogger who awarded
- Answer five Super Sweet questions.
- Include the Super Sweet Blogging Award image in your blog post.
- Nominate a baker’s dozen (13) other bloggers, or half a baker’s dozen (7) if 13 seems like a lot.
- Notify your nominees on their blog.
The Five Super Sweet Questions:
- Cookies or Cake?
- Chocolate or Vanilla?
- Favourite Sweet Treat?
- When do you crave sweet things the most?
- Sweet nickname?
- How about a torte…
- Is there anything else besides Chocolate?
- LaDurée Macarons
- 4 pm melt-down or after dinner
- The ones I have for family members are more savoury!
Now for the nominees – half a baker’s dozen because we are on a diet!
Pass by and have a look, there’s something for everyone! Thank you once again to Heyjude for taking time out of her travels to pop by – we appreciate it.