Everyone knows that bad habits are hard to break but those that may masquerade as good ones are sometimes even more difficult. What once upon a time seemed like frivolity, a dalliance, a minor amusement, can become addiction, obsession, a time-sucking void upon whose edge we teeter precariously while all else falls away into the blackness of eternity.
So with that in mind, in an effort to fit as much creative productivity into 24 hours while still managing to get some sleep, attend to the quotidian demands of real life and retain some semblance of sanity without losing too many bits, Across the Bored resolves to:
- Keep posting what the Muses hurl at us
- Continue participating in the challenges to which we have become accustomed
- Visit, like, reply to and thank our followers, readers and casual passers-by as much as humanly possible
- Visit at least 5 “new” blogs a week
We also find ourselves having to:
- Extend the window of opportunity for entries to the Two Cents Tuesday Challenge to two weeks instead of one
- This was Thursday will be published biweekly, with the alternate weeks devoted to more on the same
- F is also for Friday will follow the same format as above
So not bad in all, nothing all of us can’t live with and hopefully just as entertaining…
Find as many visual declarations as there are days in the New Year at the Weekly Photo Challenge: Resolved.