Whenever one needs a reminder of exactly how things looked and sounded at any point, in say the last 75 years, all we have to do is surf through virtual reality. The closest repository of all manner of trend, fashion, vogue and design, simple searches can bring back very particular memories – whether it is the sinewy curves of a buffed e-type jag, the pout of a hollywood icon, the grandeur of a world-class opera house or a melody long-forgotten, every bit is like a prompt out of the past.
We all have ways of expressing ourselves and pretty much everything we lay hands to becomes impressed with a personal, distinctive hallmark. Across the Bored marvels at so many ways of seeing and the manner in which we put our stamp on this world and so the Two Cents Tuesday Challenge topic spotlight is on – Style.
“What is style to you?” – can it be acquired, assumed or inherent, is it old or new, the tilt of a hat, swagger in a walk or lilt in the talk, styling or stylish…
We would love to see your vision.
For all those who are new readers to Across the Bored, here are some guidelines for the challenge: HOW DOES THIS WORK?
- I will post some commentary on a random topic that pops into my head (such as the above) and then ask you to respond on the same.
- Your point of view on the current week’s challenge can take any form: a quote, a motto or saying, an essay, poem or opinion of yours or attributed to someone else, a piece of music, a song, a video, a work of art, photograph, graffiti, drawing or scribble – but it has to be about the topic!
- Please, don’t just link to an old post… challenge yourself.
- The Challenge will be open for 6 days after it is posted upon which I will post another.
- ENJOY, have FUN and TELL your friends and fellow bloggers.
SO – Create your Two Cents Tuesday Challenge post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your post, title your blog post “Two Cents Tuesday Challenge” and add the same as a tag.
- If you would like your reader to see what others are presenting for the same challenge, add a link to the “Two Cents Tuesday” challenge on your own blog.
- Feel free to pick up your badge on the Two Cents Tuesday Challenge page
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly (hopefully) reminders.