Alot of us have spent much of our lives travelling around – it is irrelevant whether near or far but the journey there and back informs much of the way we see our world, in particular our idea of that one spot where we feel an ultimate sense of belonging.
Sometimes we do not find that special place until much later, having set down temporary roots wherever work or love or adventure takes us, others never leave the place where they were born for there is no need to.
Across the Bored would posit that this extraordinary destination is truly where the heart is, and so the Two Cents Tuesday Challenge topic becomes – Home.
“What does home look like to you?” – apartment or house, where you are now or where your ancestors were from, what it is, used to be or what you wish it were – it is yours, after all…
We would love to see your vision.
For all those who are new readers to Across the Bored, here are some guidelines for the challenge: HOW DOES THIS WORK?
- I will post some commentary on a random topic that pops into my head (such as the above) and then ask you to respond on the same.
- Your point of view on the current week’s challenge can take any form: a quote, a motto or saying, an essay, poem or post by you or attributed to someone else, a piece of music, a song, a video, a work of art, photograph, graffiti, drawing or scribble.
- The Challenge will be open for 6 days after it is posted upon which I will post another challenge.
- ENJOY, have FUN and TELL your friends and fellow bloggers.
SO – Create your Two Cents Tuesday Challenge post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your post, title your blog post “Two Cents Tuesday Challenge” and add the same as a tag.
- If you would like your reader to see what others are presenting for the same challenge, add a link to the “Two Cents Tuesday” challenge on Across the Bored’s blog.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly (hopefully) reminders.
20 thoughts on “Two Cents Tuesday Challenge: Home”
Thank you for commenting on my post. I am still new at this, but will try to write more often.
You’re welcome – we do what we can!
I decided to play along this week. Hope you like my choices for this challenge!!!!
I do – that very cool GTO looks familiar…. Thanks for your entry!
good luck for your project!
Thanks – Feel free to enter one of your wonderful little music bytes!
played at home, sitting in the kitchen:
That is home… can I smell someone baking? Lovely…
Good one–I’ll see what I can come up with!
And, here ya go! Thanks for the opportunity–have a blessed weekend.
You’re welcome – you have offered us a lovely poem – thanks for entering!
Here is my entry this week:
Looks like a sweet place to call home!